Thursday, May 23, 2013

Inspired by Chevrons - Part 3: Sew Can She guest post

My very first guest post is live at Sew Can She!

For my guest post I was asked to choose one of the many free tutorials from Sew Can She and write about it. I chose to make a bow clutch...but I couldn't just stop there. To make this clutch even more yummy I added chevrons. Yes I did. 


 I am just in LOVE with it!
Check out the post here for all the details. You will find the two free tutorials I used to make it. 
If you make one I'd love to see it! You can share here or on the Sew Can She Flickr photo album. Don't forget, if you make it with chevrons you can also share on the Inspired by Chevrons Flickr group and possibly be featured here on the blog! Sew, link up, and share the chevron love ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment